~Chapter 14~

~James' Point of View While He was Preparing Vincent's Bath~

I could hear Vincent approach and began shuffling behind me as he undressed. I hope once again, another warm bath would smooth his aches.

"Come. The water is warm." I called out while adding a bit of my bath salt to the bubbly water.

He dipped one foot in slowly and I instantly aided him down into the water. I didn't want him losing his balance and slipping. His face showcase a relaxing "Ahh" expression while closing his eyes as he got lower into the bath.

"I take it that I made the bath perfect?" I asked while raising an eyebrow smirking.

"Yeah....I love how warm it is." He said blushing looking down and to the side submissively.

I chuckled to myself while watching him squirm slightly from feeling my gaze on him. I knew I made the bath just right so asking him was pointless. I had only asked to see him smile and try to hide his lil blush from me. I've always liked when submissives couldn't keep still and calm under my gaze. It showed everyone how much of a dominating and powerful individual I was. It earned me a high status and because of it, I did bed a lot of submissives, but only out of boredom. I used to love the satisfaction of someone submitting to me and being my sex slave all night. I used to do small relationship contacts with some submissive, but only for a week then the contract would expired.  Soon after, I would be alone and not wanting or yearning for their presence again.

In the end, I still wanted a submissive that I could connect and care for on a much deeper level other than wanting sex.  Someone that could be mine forever. I felt like Vincent could be the one. He was definitely attractive to me and I had found the comfort to talk to him about things I rarely never did with all my other submissives.

I watched as Vincent blushed and tried to redirect his gaze from me. Something inside me was screaming at me that he was definitely the one. I was slowly agreeing with my gut feeling and definitely felt Vincent could bring the best out of me as I could for him.

As I began lathering up a washcloth, I held my hand out for his. When he place his inside of mines,his hands felt soft and had a slightly smaller stature from mines. I loved how it fit so perfectly within mines. I made sure to be gentle in bathing him. I went slowly over his slightly bruised areas. After washing both his arms and back I went ahead and washed his hair. I didn't mind doing that as well. I was happy he was enjoying the calm atmosphere around us. Even though we only spoke a few times. The silence between us when we weren't speaking didn't feel awkward. I caught him the few times as he drifted off to sleep as I massage the shampoo onto his scalp. It wasn't until I rinsed his hair out I decided I would let him wash his own private region.

I could see in his eyes he didn't want me to leave, but I wanted to respect his privacy and not seem perverted if I stayed and watched him.

After I left out the bathroom I went to the bathroom next to my room and decided to take a cold shower.

"If only Vincent knew how much his cute facial expressions make me want to have him." I thought to myself as I left the bathroom trying to hide my rising boner. The way he bites his lip when he blushes while looking down, was a weakness I couldn't surpass.

I made my way to my shower and ran the water warm on a more colder feeling. Once in I stood with my head draped down. I felt the water cascade down my body. I let the water run down my head as it ran through my hair. I closed my eyes as I felt the water run across my cheeks and forehead.

"Come on man...get a grip....you can hold out until he's ready." I argued in my head. I took deep breaths and calmed myself. I could feely my boner slowly lower itself and become limp. After standing under the cold water for 5 more minutes, I turned the dial to the hot side and began lathering my soap upon my washcloth to cleanse my body and hair.

Once done, I got out and dried my chest and back off before wrapping the towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and finally made my way over to my bathroom closet and grabbed a clean pair of shorts. After putting them on, I left out the bathroom while trying to dry my hair with the damp towel I was left with. I heard mumbling coming from my room as I got closer. I could see my bedroom room cracked open and see a shadow on the wall. It didn't take me long to make it out to be Vincent's. I slowly opened the door and was met with seeing him standing surprised by my entrance in the middle of my room.

"I thought I heard you in here."  I said through a slight smile while slinging the damp towel over my shoulder.