Chapter 32

~Still Vincent's Point of View ~

Upon waking up this morning, I felt exhausted. I wiped my eyes as I began to become adjusted to the sun shining through the curtains. As I stretched my limbs I felt a slight pain come from my butt. It left me confused until memories of last night came flooding back to me. Not to mention I finally noticed I was still naked in James' bed.

I sat up and glanced over to his alarm clock and it read 9:48am. Next to the clock was a little note as well.

"Awww James probably left for work." I thought to myself sadly upon seeing the little sticky note.

It read,

Good morning my little Vixen 🤍
Last night was wonderful. I hope I didn't leave you too sore. I requested for Mr.Collins to give you a day off today so relax honey. If you need anything be sure to let Birmingham know. I won't be home until tomorrow morning due to my work, but when I come back we can have a day to do whatever you please. I'll be back home as soon as I can. Love you honey-James.

My heart fluttered at the note James left. Although it did leave me a bit sad. The thought of not seeing him today did leave me bummed out and bored.

"I know. I'll make him a cake. I'm sure he'll love to see I made him something when he comes back home."

I quickly threw the blankets back and made my way to the edge of the bed. While making my way to stand up, I noticed I still had the collar and leash on from last night. I blushed a bit. I was able to unclip the leash after a few tries but couldn't remove the collar. After a while I gave up on trying to tug it off. I then got up and limped a bit over to James dresser and grabbed one of his oversized shirts. I put it on and slowly made my way back to my room. Once inside my room,I prepared myself for a quick shower. After I got out, I got dressed and went to check if my outfit looked good. Upon looking in the mirror, I noticed the collar had a key hole.

"Hmm. No wonder I couldn't get it off. It needs a key." I said to myself. I looked over the collar for a few seconds more before leaving officially leaving the room.

While walking downstairs I seen Birmingham tidying up.

"Ahhh I see you've finally awoken. Let me get your breakfast started." He said while redirecting himself to the kitchen.

"Oh umm it's okay sir. You don't have to cook anything. I only want fruit today." I said quietly. I didn't want Sir Birmingham going through all the trouble of making me another big breakfast.

"Just fruit?" He asked surprised.

"Yes sir. I was craving fruit this morning." I answered.

"Hmmm very well then."

Birmingham fixed me a small bowl of various cut pieces of fruit. As he wiped the counter down, I decided to ask if he could take me to get cake ingredients from the store. He agreed to after commenting he was expecting to go out today anyways. He mentioned something along the lines of picking up some of James' suits from the cleaners.

Once Sir Birmingham finished, we left for the store. I was a bit nervous since my scary encounter last time wasn't that far gone in my mind, but I knew Sir Birmingham would look out for me. Especially since he told me all his life he learned martial arts. He was like a dojo master. During the car ride I was so excited to make James a cake. I had a hard time debating what kind of cake to make him the entire trip to the store. It wasn't until Sir Birmingham suggested making a red velvet for James that helped me make my mind up. Sir Birmingham suggested red velvet due to knowing it was one of James' favorite.