~Chapter 8~

🦋Authors Note🦋
I just wanted to give a heads up that I made this chapter a long one so enjoy🤗
Also I might be giving out shoutouts to the readers I notice that are voting and commenting on my story because there's a few I'm noticingbecause I'm so thankful for y'all😭💛

//James Point of View Before the Phone Call//

After watching a movie with Vincent, I had to get back to some paperwork. He stayed laying on the couch watching more movies while I worked.

While in my office, I completed a stack of papers before checking the time.

"About lunch time now. I wonder if Vincent is hungry. He hasn't came to me and said if he was."

I got up from my desk and walked back to the living room.Vincent was still laying on the couch, but I noticed he was sleeping.

"He looks at peace when he's sleeping. He's probably been sleeping for awhile since the tv switched itself off. I'll let him sleep a bit longer while I prepare lunch for us." I thought to myself.

I walked away from him and made my way to the kitchen. I wanted to make something he would eat a lot of. I also wanted it to be healthy. I felt as though he needed a little bit of weight on him as well. I didn't find his body unattractive at all or anything, but I did believe he was a bit too skinny. I wanted him to have a healthy weight gain.

"I'll make little sandwiches and put out fresh fruit." I thought.

After preparing lunch I went to wake up Vincent.

"Hey...Hey.....Vincent." I called out while nudging his body gently.

He sat up slowly while rubbing his eyes gaining consciousness. He then started staring at me surprised.

"You know my name?" He asked.

"Did he think I didn't know his name this whole time?" I thought. "Yeah...you think I'd have you staying in my home and requesting you to be my submissive if I didn't?" I chuckled in a teasing manner. I had learned his name when his friend approached me frantically asking me for help. He told Lewis and I he thought Vincent was in danger and I took the matter very seriously seeing how worried his friend was.

"Oh...well..no....I just thought....I thought you didn't know my name since you never asked." He responded while blushing from embarrassment.

"Well I can tell you've been sleeping for awhile, so I came to get you for lunch. Come on." I instructed.

He got off the couch and wrapped himself in the blanket he was using before.

We walked to the kitchen together and along the way I took notice to his walking. He wasn't limping as much from before. I figured he was healing well and it put my worry at ease for him a bit.

Once we entered the kitchen, I saw that he noticed there were cute little sandwiches with a fresh fruit set on the kitchen island. He did a small smile but quickly tried to cover it up. It was cute. I know he's probably still shy around me so I understand why he tends to glance down and away when I look at him.

"Come. Sit." I said.

"I...my butt is still a bit sore to sit on the hard stool sir." He said timidly.

"Alright,stay here." I instructed. I didn't want Vincent to be in pain so I left out of the kitchen and came back with a little doughnut pillow. I placed it on the stool where I  wanted him to sit at. I hoped it applied a lil relief to his butt. I knew later on today I would probably have to take a look at it to make sure everything is okay. I might make a call to my company doctor to take a look at well. I know I'm not a doctor so a professional opinion on the matter would help as well.