~Chapter 25~

🦋Author Note🦋
Hello my fellow readers🌸 I just wanted thank the many new readers that have I've gained in the past 2 day for voting for my chapters. I appreciate it so much 💗 and with further ado, I'd like to announce this is a long chapter and I hope you all enjoy.🦋

~James' Point Of View~

I huffed as I closed the door after everyone left. I was torn between debating on if I should take Vincent with me,or leave him here. But after careful consideration, I didn't feel comfortable leaving him here alone. I had a few hours before we would have to leave and needed to pull a few strings for tonight.

"Umm...is everything okay sir?" I heard Vincent ask.

As I turned around, I saw him tilting his head slightly. I slowly approached him and lightly grasped the sides of his arms. "Yeah, everything's fine. I just have to leave out later tonight. I have to stop by the club and check up on a few upkeeps." I watched as his eyes casted downward then back up at me. I could tell he didn't want me to leave out, but I had to get this prick for messing with my Vincent.

"Will you be gone long?" He asked solemnly. I smirked at the desire of him wanting to be near me. It showed me how much he yearns for me.

I smiled partly. "I was bringing you along with me. I didn't want to leave you here without me. I was just popping in for 20 minutes tops then we could make our way back home."

I watched as Vincent looked down again. I could tell he was registering everything I had said.

"Okay." He responded. "I could get a chance to see Ryan while you do your up keeps." He added as he smiled a bit.

I nodded firmly. "That could keep him distracted enough for me to get this 'Antonio Falario' guy situated with." I thought to myself. I naturally let my hands drift slowly down Vincent's arm as I began to pull them away to pull my sleeve up to check the time. My watch read 2:41pm.

"Umm...If you have time now...umm...could we go over some of your rules and stuff?" Vincent asked while becoming bashful and twiddling his thumbs.

I raised my eyebrows at his question. I didn't expect him to come straight out and ask me that so soon. But nonetheless, I had plenty of time before we had to leave. If anything, we could go over my rules and my expectations of him to pass time. And afterwards, I could make my phone calls later to pull a couple of strings for tonight.

"Yeah. Sure. I have a bit of time for right now. Let's head to my office. I want to be able to document the details we go over to set in stone." I said aloud while leading him upstairs.

I heard him follow closely behind me along the way.

I let him sit on my lap as I opened my computer to my docs application. Vincent watched as I opened and got everything set up.

While getting everything set up, Tyson entered the room and laid in his bed next to my desk. He glanced up at me and Vincent, watching us. I guessed he finished his little nap he took and wanted to stick around Vincent and I. I grabbed a treat I had stashed in my desk and dropped it down to him and he begun eating it quietly.

After treating Tyson, I turned my attention back to my computer. I had a previous docs application pre saved for the opportunity for if I finally settled down with a sub. It had all my expectations for chores, rewards, punishments,and bdsm kinks. It was long but nothing I didn't think anyone couldn't handle. I saw Vincent eyes glance over a few of the rules and make intrigued faces.