~Chapter 51~

~Still Noah's Point of View~

Throughout the night I tossed and turned. I couldn't help to shake off this eerie feeling I was having. Blake had came to check on Vincent and I, but I played sleep every time. He would just poke his head in the room for a few seconds then say stuff in his walkie-talkie before closing the bedroom door back behind him.

After tossing and turning more, I decided to get out of bed and just sit with my feet dangling off the side. As I lightly swung my feet back and forth I felt a pull to look out the window in front of me. I slowly slid off the bed and made my way over slowly. I had a gut feeling that something was wrong. I began to slow my pace to the window as this feeling overwhelmed me. I felt my heart pound in my chest hard as my palms became a bit clammy.

When I got to the window, I pulled the long curtain to the side a bit and peered out cautiously while holding my breath. Outside I saw one of the guards, Kent just walking around patrolling. I watched as he paced the backyard calmly. I almost felt as if I was being dramatic about this situation, all until he directed his attention towards a bush. I focused my attention on the bush as I saw it move a bit as well. Kent had stepped closer to it and to my disbelief he was snatched into the bush randomly with brutal force. The bush rattled and shook and I stood frozen on what I was witnessing. And to my dismay, I seen the guy named Peter emerge from the bush alone. He looked demented and utterly insane. I gasped as I backed away from the window tripping on my own feet. I didn't know much about Peter, but I knew he wanted to hurt Vincent and I back on that terrible day in the cafe.

Tears welled in my eyes as I got myself up and rushed over to Vincent. I started vigorously shaking him awake while sobbing and gasping for air.

"Huh? What...what what what I'm up." He rushed out as he gained conciseness.

I could only pace and fan myself to cool off my rising body heat that came over me from the initial shock. I began pointing at the window frantically as I fought to speak when I noticed I had Vincent's attention.

When I opened my mouth to tell Vincent what I just witnessed, no words came out. I could only feel the barbwire lump form in my throat as I fought hard to communicate with him. Tears streamed down my face out of frustration as Vincent was getting out of bed.

"What..what is it?!" He asked while lightly grasping my shoulders trying to calm me down. When I kept pointing, he guided his attention to the window. He quickly made his way over to it and frantically looked out.

"I...I don't see anything Noah. What-what did you see? Did you have a bad dream?" He asked as he came back over and embraced my quivering body.

Just then Blake burst through the bedroom with Tyson behind him. "Is everything alright? I heard commotion."

"I...I think Noah saw something that scared him from outside." Vincent addressed.

Blake swiftly made his way to the window and glanced out. He then pulled out his walkie-talkie and asked for Kent and Andrew to report in on their whereabouts. After a few seconds,no one replied. "Kent and Andrew where are your whereabouts in the property?"

Again, no reply.

"What did you see?" Blake asked.

I felt Vincent lightly grasp my hand as I tried to speak again.

"It's okay Noah. Deep breaths. In.....and out......in......and out."