~Chapter 3~

Just as the person entered the room I saw it was Mr.Kenwood, another stern looking Dom and Ryan behind him looking shocked. I felt myself become weak and numb. The room began to become blurry as well as Mr.Kenwood booming voice yelling at Will,Peter and Daniel.

•Hours later•
"Ughh my head." I groaned to myself while rocking my head from left to right as I gained consciousness.

"Ahhh I see you've awoken." A calm deep voice bellowed from in front of me.

I cracked my eyes open slowly as I got adjusted to lighting in the room. While trying to sit up, the same voice from before advised me to be careful.

Once I was sitting up and was fully aware of my surroundings, I saw Mr.Kenwood sitting across from me.

He stood up and poured me a glass of water from the pitcher that was sitting on the table between us.

"Drink this." He ordered.

I took the glass from him slowly to minimize any further pain.

"Th...thank you master Kenwood." I stuttered out.

I slowly drank from the glass.

"I want you to tell me what lead to you receiving that inhumane beating." He commanded in a soft but yet stern voice.

I tensed up immediately. I wasn't expecting him to ask me that so suddenly. "I....I was late to work..." I said with tears starting to well up I my eyes again. "And received a complaint from Master Peter about me being disobedient." Tears started to fall from my eyes and stream along my cheeks. "I....I...." I stopped myself from talking anymore. I knew that informing Mr.Kenwood of Peter's actions against me would probably have very little to no kind of action taken against him. Plus I didn't want to seem like a brat to the one and only Mr.Kenwood. I probably look like a pathetic submissive to him already.

Mr.Kenwood watched me intensely. I looked down knowing he was probably thinking horrible things about me.

"So that's why they tied you down? And gave you the beginning of a merciless beating? Is that what your telling me." He commanded in an angry and disgusted tone. "I thought Daniel was a demented individual, but now that it's been confirmed I can definitely have him fired and fined along with Will and Peter." He spat furiously.

I began shaking from the sound of his voice. His voice was so intimidating at that moment. I tucked my legs into my chests as a comping mechanism, and in the process I felt my butt sting in pain when the back of my heels hit my butt making the pain worse.I yelped in pain.

Mr.Kenwood took notice.

He stood back up and made his way around the little glass table and kneeled down in front of me.

"I need you to stand up or roll over so I can check your bottom."

I nodded at him knowing full well I wasn't going to object what he told me to do. I couldn't take another spanking.

I stood up and noticed I was still in my outfit from before. I slowly turned around and winced in the process.

I heard Mr.Kenwood take a deep breath and exhale in a grunting manner. I felt him lightly touch spots on my butt and I tried hard to repress my cries, but failed as whines escaped my mouth and tears fell.

"Stay right here." He ordered before leaving the room.

I did as he said. "What is he going to do to me?" I trembled.

I heard him enter the room again.

"Here take these." He said as he held out two pills. "I have some cream here for you, but I'll let you apply it yourself to avoid causing you any more pain."

"Thank you sir." I said as I finished taking the pills I assumed were extra strength pain killers.

"Are there any more marks on your body done out of spite?" He asked.

"I...uhhh...." I looked off to the side while stuttering and thinking if I should show him the marks Peter created before I arrived to work. I began fidgeting with the apron that was helping cover up my stomach and chest under my tuxedo lingerie.

"You have marks underneath don't you?" He questioned while looking at me sympathetically.

"Yes." I sobbed while nodding. I slowly removed the apron. He could already see some of the scratched and bruised areas. I unzipped the tuxedo and Mr.Kenwood inhaled quickly and turned away angrily.

I'm probably unbearable to look at.I thought to myself while crying.

Just then Mr.Kenwood turned back around.

I straightened myself up and began wiping my eyes. "I'm sorry to have been an inconvenience to you Master.Kenwood. I'll be going now and reporting back to work immediately." I said looking and bowing my head down.

As I tried to exit the room I was unfamiliar with, I felt Mr.Kenwood's hand grab my wrist gently.

I froze in place.

"You'll be taking a week off from work and until it's time for you report back, you'll be staying with me." He stated.

"St...st..Staying with you?" I questioned while looking back at him.

"Yes, your in no condition to proceed back to working and engaging with other Doms." He stated.

He was right, but either way I had to report to my other job. I also worked during the day at a cafe shop partime.

"My other job, my cafe job, I have to report in the morning. I don't want to get in anymore trouble." I said sadly while holding back tears looking at him.

"Which cafe do you work at?" He asked as he let go of my wrist.

"Sarah's Cafe." I replied.

"Sarah's Cafe? The one owned by an elderly couple?" He added.

"Yes sir."

"I know the Collins. They're an old family friend of my father." He stated. "I can call them in the morning in regards of you being out for a week. I'm sure they'll be happy to allow you some time off."

I looked taken aback. He know the Collins? And I knew he was right about them being able to allow me time off. I had never missed a day of work since I started working there a year ago. And Mrs. and Mr. Collin were the nicest people I come to have met in my life. I thought to myself.

I nodded my head towards Mr.Kenwood and he nodded back as I began walking back in front of him.

"Thank you Master.Kenwood, for everything. I am in your debt. Anything you ask I will oblige to. " I said as I bowed. I knew saying that was the correct thing to say to a dom after they've help you, but I didn't know what he would ask of me, and honestly that scared me. I'm in no condition to be intimate with him,especially in the bdsm way. I then lifted my head up to see him staring down at me with a serious yet caring face.