Chapter 45

James' Point Of View

Over the entire course of the drive, I made sure to give the boys a run down of the rules of Stellix.
Rules that consisted of them sitting on the floor by my legs, only speaking when spoken to and not to make eye contact with anyone other than me or each other. There were way more,but I decided to just list the important ones. It would definitely be something new for them to experience with me. The only reason we were dinning at this establishment was because my cousin was in town and he made reservations for tonight. His business needed deals with certain companies in order to stay relevant. And my business peaked his interest.

I knew he wanted to construct a contract that would benefit both of us. But mostly him in the end. I never fully got along with him that great, but he's always had his priorities straight when it came to making business decisions. So I tried to convince myself that tonight would go somewhat smoothly.

My mind was clouded with many "what ifs" for the concept of what we would discuss. So much in fact, that I eventually tuned out Noah and Vincent's conversation in the back seat.

When we finally arrived, I made the boys repeat the basics with me. Afterwards,we headed inside. While walking, I noticed Noah fidgeting with his collar a bit. But after watching him he didn't seem as upset about wearing it. He seemed to be playing with the little sparkly bits on it.

Once inside, the waitress guided us to our table where my cousin Clyde was sitting.

"I see you've finally decided to show up." He commented while looking up at me smirking. "And I see not only did you bring your sub, you brought two." He added while raising his brows. 

"Yes. I did." I stated blankly while sitting.

Noah and Vincent both sat on my right side  kneeling at my legs while I sat. So far they were doing great. Neither one of them looked up or uttered a sound from the time we've entered. I'm sure many Doms took notice of their obedience.

"So...it's been awhile." He chuckled.

"It has. Now what exactly do you want to conjugate on.

Vincent's Point of View

Noah and I both sat quietly as James and Master Clyde talked about boring stuff.

It was definitely new for me to be kneeling on the floor next to my master in a public setting like this. As he sat at a table ordering his meal,I had heard him order a steak with a baked potato with some weird sounding wine. Noah and I stayed silent as we sat close together.  Every now and then Noah would nudge me and scoot closer to me as people walked by. I didn't mind though. I would sometimes reach over and lightly brush my hand hand against his as we sat close.

Once James' food was brought to the table, the aroma of it made my mouth water. I began to think he forgot about us when I felt my stomach rumble. But that thought was cut short as he held his fork down to us with pieces of meat displayed in front of us.

Noah leaned forward and took a small cubed piece of meat from off of James' fork first.

"Eat."

I followed James' order and took the remaining piece of meat from the fork. The meat was chewy but it was juicy and very tasty. It was seasoned really well. Almost as if an angel cooked this steak themselves. I tried my best to single out the ingredients that was cooked with this steak, but I couldn't fathom all of them. James continued to feed us throughout our time kneeling as he talked. I began to become a bit bored and antsy as we continued kneeling, so I decided I would try to tease James a little. When he reached his fork down with bits of potato on it, I made sure I was first to get it off his fork. I gazed up at him with doe eyes while opening my mouth slowly only to slide the contents of the potatoes off the fork sensually. I knew he took notice to this because he smirked a bit as he locked his eyes on mines.