~Chapter 58~

~Vincent Point of View~

Tonight's workload started off hectic, but eventually became steady. Ryan and I made endless drinks and collected a few tips throughout the night. I kept close tabs on Noah as he walked about the floor. Everything was going great. The only thing that irritated me was seeing Oliver every now and then come to the bar.

He always had something smart to say and ridiculed my collar. I made a few clap back regarding the topic of him not having one and he'd huff and walk off.

"Hey someone ordered a passion fruit martini." Noah said while approaching the bar.

"Alright I'm on it." I called back.

I began making the drink effortlessly as Noah watched. Upon finishing, I stole a glance from Noah. I could see he looked a bit tired. "Hey, are you okay? Would you like a break?" I asked him before he started walking off.

"Huh?... oh...umm no don't worry I'm fine." He ensured.

"Okay.." I responded. I didn't quite believe him, so I decided I would serve one more large order and pull him to the side just to be sure.

~Noah's Point of View~

I scurried off with the drink in my hand back towards a VIP section. A dominant lady had ordered it while surrounded with various female subs. I tried to hurry about my way to not keep her waiting.

The night had been okay. It was very busy and a tad bit crowded. I met other servers that were nice and helped me throughout the night. All but one person was nice. I didn't know his name, but ever so often when I passed him, he gave me a sneer while entertaining guests. I wasn't sure what his deal was, but I stayed focus on serving drinks.

I was halfway to the section where the lady had ordered when suddenly I bumped into someone.

I had tipped the drink backwards and it dripped upon me and the floor. When I looked to see who I stumbled into, I saw it was the boy who I believed didn't like me.

"Ughhh watch where the fuck your going!" He yelled in my face.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't...I didn't see-"

"Whatever, you've made a mess of the floor and yourself. You look stupid. Who the hell hired you anyways?!"

"Hey back off Oliver!" Harold interjected.

I was surprised to see Harold talk back to who I now knew as Oliver.

"Mind your business you fucking baby. I wasn't talking to you ya pastel punk."

I watched as I seen Harold grow agitated.

"Harold are you okay? What's wrong?" I turned to see a now concerned Maddy approach the situation.

"Great. the bitch 'save a hoe' is here." Oliver huffed out while rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" Maddy asked in disbelief. I could tell she was about to go back and forth with Oliver due to seeing her step up to him.

I became nervous at the thought that this situation would become bigger than what it needed to be. Although the music was loud and not many people was even paying attention to us, I became worried that everyone would suddenly take notice.