~Chapter 50~

~Peter's Point of View~

When I made it to the outskirts of town, I made sure to ditch this car. I drove it off the road and let it roll into a little stream. It was basically stuck now. And before officially disposing of it, I rummaged through some dashboard and compartments . Even though I found a lot of paperwork, they were no help of leading me to Mr.Cuntwood or whatever the fuck his name was. I had no leads of finding this guy or Vincent in that matter. And let's not forget his other beautiful eyed sub. Oh the things I would do his pretty face. The more I thought about Vincent and the other sub, the more I grew horny at the thought of literally destroying those two. I had an aggressive urge to get my hands on them. And I knew if I couldn't get to Mr. Cunt, then his sub were the next best thing.

I quickly grabbed the lighter and a pack of cigarettes that were last left in the dashboard, and got out of the car. I set the papers on fire I found in the car and left them burning inside. I watched as the fire grew a bit inside as it burned the leather seats and the interior. After about 5 minutes, I began walking towards the town while lighting up a cigarette. The only lead I had on finding Vincent was to check that dumbass cafe. And from that thought, that's where I started heading.

~Vincent's Point of View~

"I still think Cinderella is better than Beauty and the Beast."

"It is not" Noah whined.

"What-are you insane. I mean...first of all, I'm pretty sure Cinderella have more movies than Beauty and the Beast. And second, the prince was in love with her from the moment he laid eyes on her." I wagered.

"Well...if anything that's not true love. True love is when two people get to properly know each other and have their feelings grow as they go on." Noah stated in a 'matter of factly' tone. "Plus the beast ended up fighting for Belle and getting wounded. The Prince Charming never did that for Cinderella so ha!" He snickered in a playful mood.

"Well technically he didn't have to. No one was a real battle worthy opponent for him to take on for Cinderella." I explained. "And now this going back and forth is making me hungry. I could go for something sweet right about now."

"I guess I'm a little hungry as well. What should we make?" Noah asked.

"Nothing." I answered confidently.

"Nothing?"

Yeah, let's call Sir Birmingham and ask for some cinnamon apple crumble muffins from the cafe. Along with some coffee." I suggested happily.

"But won't we be bothering him?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I objected. "If anything I'm sure Sir Birmingham would look forward to getting us something." I added while standing to retrieve my phone.

~Noah's Point of View~

I watched as Vincent made a call to Sir Birmingham after getting his number from off the fridge that James left. After Vincent informed Sir Birmingham of what we wanted, he got off the phone and made his way back to me.

"He's going to bring us muffins and coffee!" Vincent said cheerfully.

I smiled at his excitement and playfully rolled my eyes.