𝐢. wolf moon

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋. Harlow was in her room, painting when someone came running into her room making her turn to see Stiles, who was out of breath.

"Stiles, what are you doing here?" Harlow asked.

"Dead...body...found...in....the.....woods." Stiles said, but taking breaths in between each word.

"a dead body was found in the woods, whose body was it?" Harlow asked.

"Don't know." Stiles said." Let's go, we're going to get Scott." Stiles ran out of the room before Harlow could ask what he meant.

"Why are we looking for the body, if they found it already? Stiles!" Harlow yelled, grabbing her coat and running after Stiles.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow watched from behind as her and Stiles walked up to Scott's house. Suddenly Stiles ran and started to climb the tree next to Scott's room window.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing!?" Harlow asked.

"I'm being a ninja, Harlow. Watch the master." Stiles said, before climbing all the way into the tree. Walking out from the front, Scott McCall was seen holding a baseball bat as he heard a noise outside, making him think it's an intruder. Not noticing Harlow, Scott got closer to the tree with the bat still in his hand. A second later, Stiles fell upside down from the tree making Scott, Harlow and him scream.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing!?" Scott asked.

"You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have bat?" Stiles asked.

"I thought you guys were a predator." Scott said.

"Do we look like a predator to you?" Harlow asked.

"A pred......Look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this." Stiles said." I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon department, and even State police."

"For what?" Scott asked.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles said before jumping down from the tree.

"A dead body?" Scott asked.

"No, a body of water......yes, dumbass, a dead body." Stiles said.

"You mean like murdered?"Scott asked.