𝐢𝐢. shape shifted

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒, 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀. Harlow heard voices so she runs and hides behind a tree. She peeks out to see Allison and Scott kissing. Harlow knew that Argent didn't want Allison to see Scott but they never listen. Scott pulls away and kinda looks into the direction Harlow was. She turns quickly and hides behind the tree.

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"I smell a werewolf." Scott said.

"What?" Allison asks. Scott starts walking towards the tree Harlow was hiding behind. Harlow's eyes glow blue and uses her magic to turn herself invisible.

"Invesique" Harlow said turning invisible. Scott makes it around the Tree.

"Nobody's here, but I could've sworn someone was here." Scott said. He walks back to Allison. Harlow breaks the spell her eyes still glowing blue. She turns into a coyote and runs home.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow told the boys she would go to school with Lydia and Allison.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked and she, Harlow and Lydia walked up to the school's entrance.

"They called it a 'fugue state', which is basically a way of saying, 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But, personally, I don't care." Lydia said while shrugging, "I lost nine pounds." making Harlow and Allison chuckle.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked,

"Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." She says then turns around and heads towards the door. Allison stand there is shock.

"She didn't mean it Allison." Harlow saidZ

"It's okay." Allison said, before turning to follow Lydia. Harlow, Allison and Lydia step into the student-filled corridor. When the door clangs shut, every single eye turns to focus on Lydia as the crowd hushes to a dead silence. Lydia took a deep breath looking around at all the looks people were giving her.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds." Harlow whispered as she leaned towards Lydia.
After a few agonizingly awkward seconds, Lydia whips her hair around. And owns it. Allison and Harlow both smile slightly before quickly following after Lydia.