𝐢𝐢𝐢. the tale of two wolves

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌. Both very tired as they spent the whole night searching for Harlow, but there was no sign of her, it was like she completely vanished.

"We have to find her Stiles, I need to know if she's okay." Scott said.

"Scott, I promise we're going to find her okay, we lost her once and I'm gonna make sure we don't loose her again. Besides my dad has the whole patrol looking for her, so all we have to do is wait." Stiles said.

"I can't Stiles, I can't wait knowing our best friend is out their alive, knowing all this time we thought she was dead." Scott said.

"Scott you just have to let my dad do his job." Stiles said.

"No, we have to find her, and that means starting from the beginning. We need to talk to Peter." Scott said, before walking away. Stiles mouth drops down in disbelief, before he chases after Scott.

"No, we are not talking to him, he's a bad guy." Stiles said.

"He's Harlow's biological father, if we want to find her, we need the whole story first, after school, have the gang meet me at the loft." Scott said.

"Your so lucky, your my best friend, or you'd be dead right now." Stiles said, before walking off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Scott walked into the loft with, Stiles, Lydia, and Malia behind him. Kira and Sam were out looking for clues on Harlow with Stilinski. They look to see Peter and Derek look up from what they were doing.

"We'll, we'll, to what do we owe to this surprise visit?" Peter asked, with a sarcastic tone.

"We want the truth Peter, the whole truth." Scott said.

"What do you want to know?" Peter asked.

"We want to know about Harlow's story." Stiles said, causing Peter to tense before standing up looking at the four teens in front of him.

"okay then, relax because this is gonna be a long story." Peter said. The scene changed to see Peter standing with, Derek and the four teens sitting in front of him." before Harlow was born, the French Quarter witch, Sabine Laurent swore 'NOS OMNIA PERDITU EL EAM' the child will destroy us all."