𝐢𝐱. party guessed

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆. When she tries to get up she feels an arm around her. Harlow looks over and sees Sam sleeping peacefully next to her, apparently they fell asleep doing homework. Harlow picks up her phone and sees Scott calling.

"Hello, Scott." Harlow said.

"I need you to meet me at my house, we're going to talk to Derek." Scott said.

"Okay I'll be right there." Harlow said before hanging up. She carefully takes off Sam's arm off her waist. She gets out of bed and walks to her car, before driving to pick up Scott. Harlow arrives and parks in front of Scott's house.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow and Scott drove to where Derek and his betas were. Harlow and Scott followed after Derek.

"I'm saying we need a new plan." Derek said." Because next time, one of us is gonna be to hurt to heal."

"No, we get it." Scott said. " we can't save Jackson."

"We can't seem to kill him either." Derek said." I've seen a lot of things Scott, I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon is just gonna make him stronger."

"Then how do we stop him?" Harlow asked.

"I don't know." Derek admitted."I don't even know if we can."

"Yeah, maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott said.

"I'm the one who turned him, it's my fault." Derek said.

"You didn't turn him into this, Derek." Harlow said.

"Yeah, this happened because of something in his past." Scott said.

"That's a legend in a book, it's not that simple." Derek said.

" what do you mean? What are you not telling us?" Scott asked.

"Why do you think im always keeping something from you?" Derek asked.

"Because you always are keeping something from us." Scott argued.

"Well maybe I do it to protect you." Derek said.

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott asked.

"Go home Scott, Harlow. Sleep. Heal, make sure your friends are safe,cause the full moon's coming." Derek said.' And with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it gonna be a rough one."   Scott and Harlow walk out and head to Harlow's car before driving away.