𝐯. venomous

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐃.It was around morning time, two hours before they had to go to school. Sam was was awake and Harlow was still sleeping. Harlow had her head in the crook of Sam's neck and her arm around his waist. Sam had his right hand under the arm Harlow had wrapped around his waist and was rubbing her shoulder, and his left hand on top of her hand. Sam turned and kissed Harlow's forehead. Harlow started whimpering, causing Sam to get worried. He gets up and starts shaking Harlow.

"Harlow wake up." Sam said." Harlow wake up." Harlow gasps up screaming sending a wave towards Sam making him fly off her bed and into her painting supplies and her canvas.

"OMG Sam are you okay?" Harlow asked.

"The supernatural world exists so i think I'll manage." Sam said.

" What happened?" Harlow asked.

"You we're having a nightmare, and when you screamed it sent a magic wave thing that hit me and now I have art supplies all over me." Sam said."We'll it's almost time for school."

"Yeah school." Harlow said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow walked to Science class thinking about what happens this morning, she went and sat next to Scott, who instantly saw her worried state.

"Hey, are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Yeah. Something weird just happened this morning with Sam, but everything is fine now." Harlow said. Stiles ran into class and instantly went over to the seat behind Scott and Harlow.

"Guys, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news..." Stiles said.

"I think I already know." Scott said. The three teens look over to see Isaac sitting a couple seats in front of them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow, Scott and Stiles were walking in the hallway.

"All right, I only found one thing online called The Kanima." Stiles said." It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murders."

"You call that a Kanima, it more like a lizard, a reptile." Harlow said.

"That thing was not a Jaguar." Scott said.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murder." Stiles said.

"Yeah, but did you see it kill somebody. Which is probably why it tried to kill you." Scott said." And it's still trying to kill you and it probably won't stop until your dead."