𝐢. see you on the other side

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓. She gasps before sitting up looking around as a fog consumed the floor. Harlow slowly stands up cautiously, before looking over towards a light. Harlow hesitated before following that light.

"Hello?" Harlow asked." Who's there?" As she gets closers, she ends up at a dock, with a skeleton looking at her. The skeleton looks at her before pointing at the boat next to it. In the far off distance where the water ends, was a bright lights illuminating the forest. "Am I supposed to go there? I don't understand what is it?..........Is that peace?" The Skelton just continues to look at her. "So, let me ask you again...is that boat supposed to take me to peace?" The skeleton nods.    "There has to be a catch." Harlow noticed that the Skelton was not letting her towards the boat. The Skeleton then holds out his hand." And there it is, yeah sorry. I didn't know you had to have money when you die." The Skeleton then slowly points to her neck. Harlow looks down to the necklace that Scott gave her. "This is priceless to me. If you can prove to me that peace is where I'm going, maybe we can make a deal."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A voice said, making Harlow turn around to look over to who said that. As she turns around her eyes widen when she looks at the person. They had Harlow's face, like she was a long lost twin.

"Who the hell are you?" Harlow asked.

"Sorry where are my manners. you can call me, Myruna." Myruna said.

"This has to be a joke, some game. Why do you look exactly like me?" Harlow asked.

"Harlow, i'm afraid this is no game." Myruna said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been two weeks since the fight with The Nogitsune, and two weeks since the death of Harlow, Allison and Aiden. Scott and Stiles were walking into the school, with Malia, Kira and Lydia behind them.

"Okay, you said you saw the sky turning red?" Stiles asked Lydia.

"It was like the sky was filled with blood." Lydia said.

"We'll, what is it?" Malia asked.

"I don't know." Lydia said." But all I could hear was Harlow's name." Kira, Scott and Stiles eyes widen looking at Lydia.