𝐯𝐢. riddled

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘, 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆. Groaning,
she grabs her phone to see Scott calling her. She answers the phone putting it to her ear.

"Scott, it's the middle of the night." Harlow said.

"𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑." Scott said, he sounded very scared and worried. Harlow immediately perks up from her bed.

"Scott what's wrong?"Harlow asked.

"𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔." Scott said.

"Scott I'm coming okay, I'm coming." Harlow said before hanging up. She gets up and grabs her jacket before racing to her car.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow parks in front of Scott's house,  running inside to Scott. She sees Isaac and Scott rushing down the stairs, but Scott's phone started ringing making him pull it out to see Stiles calling him.

"Stiles?" Scott asked.

"𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒎? 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅?" Stiles asked.

"No, just Harlow and Isaac. We're coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something and tell us where to look." Scott said, he glances up to Harlow and Isaac as they listened in.

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕... 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌-𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕..." Stiles said.

"In a house?" Scott asked.

"𝑵𝒐, 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓- 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆, 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆-𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇, 𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆." Stiles said.