𝐢𝐱. the girls who knew too much

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐊𝐄, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. He yanks his helmet off just as Stiles's Jeep comes in fast beside him.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked.

"Over here!" Harlow said. The two boys see Harlow and Allison coming out of the dark.

"It's the same thing- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." Lydia said.

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet..." Lydia said.

"Not yet? What do you mean, not yet?" Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles said.

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia said.Harlow and Scott look at each other smelling the scent of blood.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles said. Harlow walks closer to the front of the school.

"Guys...?" Scott said, catching their attention. They watch as Harlow walks closer and her eyes widening.

"Found the dead body." Harlow said and they followed her sight to the Beacon Hills High School sign which a dead Deputy Graeme lied. Garrote around her neck, blood streaming down the stone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow, Scott, Lydia, and Stiles were in class. Scott, Stiles and Lydia paying attention and Harlow drawing in her sketchbook.

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes. All tools for the writer to tell their story." Miss Blake said. She stops at the desk, Harlow was sitting at looking at Harlow. "Harlow, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia said, behind Harlow. Harlow looks at her laughing.

"And that was an idiom by the way." Miss Blake said. Harlow looks at her before going back to her drawing which happened to be a tree. She doesn't know why but ever since Matt and Jackson last school year, she's been drawing the same tree over and over.
"Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or culture.They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race. Or a phrase like......'seeing the whole board."