𝐱𝐢𝐢. the divine move

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. Harlow gasps awake shooting up from what looked to be Scott's bed.

"Allison? Allison?" Harlow asked, as she looked around Scott's room. She turns to see Melissa slowly walking towards her. "What happened? Where is she?"

"Harlow." Melissa said.

"Where's Allison!" Harlow said, making the the lights flicker with her magic. Melissa slowly sat beside Harlow, with a sad expression written all over her face. "What?"

"She's gone." Melissa said.

"NO,NO,NO,no,no,no." Harlow cried. Melissa hugs Harlow as she cried in her shoulder. Sobs filling the room as Harlow cries, mourning her best friend.

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott said as he, Lydia, Harlow and Deaton walked into the clinic.

"The problem is, this isn't even a person you're fighting- it just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." Deaton says.

"The shape of our best friend, how terrific." Harlow said.

"Someone caught it once. Someone can do it again, right?" Lydia asked.

" I don't know... This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore." Deaton said.

"Is there anything that does?" Scott asked.

"Possibly...When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare." Deaton said.

"Powerful objects? Like an Alpha's claws?" Lydia asked.

"Which Alpha?" Deaton asked.

"Talia Hale. Peter has them in a wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton?" Lydia asked.

"It was." Deaton said.

"How do you know?" Scott asked.

"Because I made it." Deaton said.

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us."Scott said. Suddenly Lydia started to sway and fall back making Harlow instantly reach out to grab her,