𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. everything that can be lost may also be found

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃.Stilinski, Scott and Stiles watched, as Harlow sets a candle in each of the symbols, lighting them. Harlow sits on the floor on her knees as she closed her eyes and started to chant. The wind in the Sheriffs department started to build up as Harlow continued to chant, until there was silence. Harlow opened her eyes to see Scott and Stiles standing in front of her.

"Did it work?" Stiles asked.

"If it did, she should be in here with me." Harlow said, as she stands up.

"It's okay we can think of something else." Scott said.

"No, this was the one chance I could get, you don't understand what she's put me through." Harlow said.

"Harlow, we understand and we're trying to help." Scott said.

"No if you were trying to help, you would actually be trying to help."Harlow said.

"We are helping." Stiles said.

"No, right now there is a evil person who looks exactly like me, who's going to kill the people I love unless I do something, so leave." Harlow said.

"Harlow-." Scott said, but was cut off by Harlow.

"I said LEAVE!" Harlow said. The two boys look at their best friend, before slowly walking away. Harlow instantly regrets what she did as she leaned against the bars of the jail." Guys, Im sorry." Suddenly Harlow heard clapping behind her, making her turn around to see Myruna. Harlow stands there shocked as her spell worked.

"Impressive, I almost thought it was evil you talking for a second." Myruna said."maybe she is getting stronger."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow was using chalk and drawing symbols again in the floor. Myruna just sat on the bed in the cell and watched.

"It's not gonna work." Myruna said. "If there was a spell to get rid of a doppelgänger, I mean I would have done it when you were the magical annoying one."

"Yeah speaking of annoying, I thought you weren't talking to me." Harlow said.

"No, I said I didn't have to do anything to win." Myruna said." So far, I haven't. I mean, the world's in crisis and you have managed to push away the only two people willing to help you, without me even having to lift a finger. And you did it because, deep down, you know what's coming. You had the visions. Even if you beat me, you can't save your friends. Some of them are gonna die." Myruna gets up as she watches Harlow freeze. "And if you make one tiny mistake, they're all gonna die, just like Allison. Just like every other person that you've lost. Or you can not feel any of that. Just let me win, and I'll make it all go away." Harlow shakes her head and gets up, facing Myruna.