𝐢𝐢. chaos rising

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆. They were walking on the sidewalk to the girls house. Stiles looks at Scott.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"What, what do you mean, what?" Scott asked.

"I mean what, and you know what." Stiles said.

"Can we please stop saying the word what." Harlow said.

"What, what?" Scott asked, making Harlow groan. She started to walk a little faster ahead of the boys.

"That look you were giving." Stiles said.

"I didn't give a look." Scott said.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles said.

"What look?" Scott asked.

"The look that says, that the last thing you feel like doing right now, is going to a party." Stiles said.

"It's not that." Scott said."it just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you...." Stiles said, groaning." Oh My God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine, I went to nursery school, with this girl okay? She promised to introduce us to all her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia and you." He points to Harlow." No Sam. Tonight we're moving on."

"Your right." Scott said.

"That's right, I'm right." Stiles said. They saw Harlow walk into Stiles friends house.

"Moving on." Scott said.

"Onward and upward." Stiles said.

"Let's do this." Scott said.

"That's what I'm talking about."Stiles said.
"No look me."

"Okay." Scott said. He and Stiles did a handshake before walking towards the door of the house." How does my breath smell."

"I'm not smelling your breath." Stiles said.