𝐢𝐯. illuminated

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎. Harlow sat in between Scott and Kira on the couch in the Sheriff's Office.

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked.

"At the same time." Stiles said.

"At the same time as who?" Agent McCall asked.

"At the same time as me." Scott said,

"By coincidence?" McCall asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked.

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" Agent McCall asked.

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked.

"I think he's asking me." Stiles said

"I think he's asking both of you." Lydia said.

"Okay, let me answer the questions." Agent McCall said. "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right."Stiles said.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Agent McCall asked.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles said.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Agent McCall said.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles said.

"Stiles, just, uh...Just answer the man." Stilinski said.

"we made a good guess." Stiles said.

"Harlow, where have you been the last week, you magically disappear and you magically reappear at a weird time when someone is about to get killed?" Agent McCall asked.

"I went on a little road trip and I happened to be walking by the power substation, and I heard all the commotion." Harlow said trying to hide the fact she's been a Coyote the past week.

"What were the two of you doing?" He asked.

"Eating pizza." Scott said.

"Eating sushi." Kira said. Kira and Scott look at each other.