𝐯𝐢. motel california

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋. The doors swinging open.An exhausted Scott and Stiles step out, followed by Harlow, Allison, Lydia, Isaac, and Boyd.

"I've seen worse." Scott said.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked.
A whistle blows and everyone looks over to see Coach holding a bunch of room keys.

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach said. Harlow grabbed a room key and then walked back to Lydia and Allison. Harlow looks at her sister and sees Lydia looking at the motel  with a concerned look. Having a bad feeling about the place.

"Lydia?" Allison asked.

"I don't like this place." Lydia said.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison said.

"It's just for a night." Harlow said.

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow was taking a show before sticking her head out.

"Lydia! Allison!" Harlow said." Did you get new towels?" She closes the curtain back. In the corner Scott walks out of the shadow. Harlow heard the door open a little making her open the curtain." Lydia, Alli......" Harlow gasps and sees Scott making her hold the curtain to her naked body." What are you doing?"

"Looking for you." Scott said. Harlow noticed his voice was dark and he had a weird look on his face.

"We'll you found me, in the shower, slightly naked." Harlow said.

"I've seen you naked before." Scott said.

"We'll, okay, but we're friends so it would be kinda awkward." Harlow said.

"Your my best friend, but we can be closer, maybe if you just let me." Scott said, as he grabbed her hand the one that was holding the curtain to her body. Harlow slowly let him remove her hand as his face got closer to hers.Their lips almost touch until Harlow pushed Scott.

"Scott what are you doing?" Harlow said. Scott looked around confused. "Are you Okay?"

"Yeah, I was Um, sorry I don't remember." Scott said before quickly leaving.