𝐢𝐢𝐢. pack metality

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. Scott was telling Harlow and Stiles the dream about Allison.

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott said.

"How do you not know?" Harlow asked.

"I just woke up." Scott said."I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have, usually ends a little differently." Stiles said.

"How are you guys my best friends?" Harlow asked.

"A, I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said.

"Yeah I second that, I don't need to know about your boy hormones." Harlow said.

"Noted, let me take a guess here." Stiles said.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott said.

"No, of course not." Stiles said. " Yeah, that's totally it. Hey come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly."

"And me personally that's a scary situation to be in." Harlow said.

"You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles said. Harlow and Scott just look at him.

"Yeah not a class but maybe a teacher." Scott said.

"Who Derek?" Harlow asked. Suddenly Stiles smacks Scott on the back of his head.

"You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail." Stiles said.

"Yeah I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." Scott said.

"How real?" Stiles asked.

"Like it actually happened." Scott said.
The trio open the back doors of the school, suddenly they stopped in their tracks at the horror in front of them. Bus 165 covered in blood. The back door of the bus was torn open.

"I think it did." Stiles said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───