𝐯. silverfinger

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄. He was telling them what happened to him as he came with a bunch of wounds.

"His eyes were glowing." Scott said.

"There was something almost ritualistic about it- like it was looking right into his soul." Argent said. Allison was cleaning his wounds as he talked.

"That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac said.

"And me." Harlow said.

"That's what they did to everyone." Allison said.

"Not everyone. They only came after the Werewolves." Scott said.

"And Lydia." Allison said.

"Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Argent said.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Issac asked.

"A Kumicho- a Yakuza boss. "It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen, and it was supposed to be a simple exchange... Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to, uh... improvise." Argent said.

"Or, your ability to survive." Allison said.

"The moment the sun came down, it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords- not curved like katanas, but straight, black steel, like ninjatos." Argent said.

"What did they want?" Scott asked.

"To get to the Kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Argent said.

"Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asked.

"Not exactly." Argent said.

"What was he?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. But, there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi. They called him "Silverfinger" because of an unusual prosthetic... And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down." Argent said.

"Didn't look like he wanted to be found." Issac said.

"Not particularly, no." Argent said.

"You think he knows what they are? Or what they want?" Scott asked.

"Maybe..." Argent said.

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison asked.

"What if he doesn't even remember you?" Isaac asked.