𝐯𝐢𝐢. ill never give up hope

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒. A carriage could be see arriving into town.

"We coming up on Beacon Hills." The doorman said. The carriage stopping as the doorman got down and opened the door of the carriage." You picked a heck of a time to visit. Towns having itself a hanging tomorrow. A schoolteachers down murdered his student, and burned up his school. By high noon tomorrow, he's got a date with a noose."

"Not if I have anything to say about it." The girl said, dropping the newspaper she was reading to reveal Kira." Because I'm his daughter." She steps out of the carriage.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Miss." the doorman said.

"Don't be, my fathers innocent, and I'll prove it." Kira said."if you'd like to apologize for something, may I suggest your breath?" Kira takes her luggage from the man walking away, heading towards the jail.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"They're calling me a monster, saying I butchered my own students." Mr.Yukimura said, dressed like a history teacher, in the olden days."and burned down my own school."

"Hogwash, you moved west to this godforsaken town, to enlighten those same, uncivilized people. So what really happened?" Kira asked.

"I have done nothing but ask myself that question." Mr.Yukimura said." One minute, I was in the classroom teaching, and then the next, I'm covered in ash, and blood. Watching my dream go up in smoke."

"Father, you must remember." Kira said.

"I don't know." Mr.Yukimura said." It's like there's a dark spot in my mind, where the memory should be. Kira, what if they're right about me? What if I had gone mad and done something terrible?"

"I'd hang you myself, but we both know that's not who you are." Kira said." Don't we?"

"All I know is, I found this, is what remained of the school." Mr.Yukimura said, taking out a necklace that had a letter 'M' and a crescent moon."though I don't recall, where this came from, either."

"The. That's what I will discover." Kira said.
"Whoever this belongs too, I will see them hang instead of you." Kira said. Before walking away, to one of the sheriffs." Which one is the best officer in the town?"