𝐱. de-void

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison said.

"And so did Stiles." Stilinski said

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow and Scott walked into his room. Kira was staying in the guest room while Isaac was still at the hospital, as she didn't feel like going home after her mother had lied to her. Harlow decided to stay too to keep her company, but left to Scott's room after seeing Kira asleep.

"Thanks for letting Kira stay here." Harlow said.

"I could tell she didn't want to go home." Scott said." I can loan you a t-shirt if you want."

"I'm okay, Scott." Harlow said.

"Take the bed, I'll sleep in the chair." Scott said making Harlow look at him, before slowly walking over to lay on the bed, while Scott went and sat in the chair next to her.
"You okay?" He saw that she was worried.

"No, because of the Nogitsune, we might have to kill our best friend." Harlow said making Scott look at her sadly, before laying his head back trying to fall asleep.
"Scott?"

"Yeah." Scott said.

"Remember when you, me, and Stiles, would take the jeep and go on joy rides for hours. I remember how we were gone for almost 9 hours and got into so much trouble with our parents because they thought we got kidnapped." Harlow said, laughing at the memory.

"Yeah I remember that, my mom gave me the longest pep talk ever." Scott said, making Harlow turn to him smiling making Scott smile back.

"Come here." Harlow said patting the spot next to her on the bed, making Scott slowly get up to lay down next to her. Harlow and Scott just look at each other, as they laid very close, feeling each others breath on their face. Harlow noticed the look on his face, as he was thinking about what Harlow said earlier." We're going to save him." Scott just looks at her before moving to press his lips to her forehead before moving to wrap his arms around her, as Harlow puts her head on her chest. The two slowly falling asleep. Unaware of the firefly flying out Scott's window.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"The couch- put him on the couch." Scott said as he and Aiden carried Stiles in, with Melissa, Harlow, Deaton and Lydia behind them.