𝐢. tattoo

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐖 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑. Harlow was kinda upset because, Sam moved away. Harlow called Scott telling him she needs a little break, so she hasn't seen him all summer, because she was still trying to figure out her new developed feelings for him.Harlow was driving, while Lydia was sitting in the passenger seat and Allison sitting in the back. Lydia thought it would be fair for Harlow to drive back since she drove to the Airport. Then Lydia dropped the mega bomb saying that the three are meeting boys tonight.

"It is not a triple date." Lydia said.

"Do they know it's a group thing" Allison said."because I told you I am not ready to get back out there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four moths?" Lydia asked.

"Did you two?" Allison asked.

"Well i just got out of a relationship, so I didn't do any dating." Harlow said.

"Lydia did you after..." Allison said

"Do not say his name." Lydia said.

"Is he okay?" Allison asked." I mean did everything work out?"

"Well, the doctors looked total idiots when h turned up alive" Lydia said."but everyone got over it. And yes Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon."

"So then you've talked to him." Harlow said.

"Uhhhh, not since he left for London." Lydia said.

"You mean since his dad, moved him to London." Harlow said.

"Whatever he left, and seriously and American werewolf in London?" Lydia asked."like that's not going to be a disaster."

"So you're totally over him?" Allison asked.

"Would i be going on a triple date if i wasn't." Lydia said making Allison and Harlow smirk."Yes it is a triple date. It's not an orgy. You'll live guys." Harlow stops at the red light ahead. But then a certain blue Jeep pulls up next to them.

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer, No texts, No calls." Scott said telling Stiles what Harlow told him.

"So you don't know if Harlow is coming back to school then, or Allison?" Stiles asked. He looks at Scott but looks out the passenger window to see Harlow driving with Lydia and Allison in the car, with her.