𝐢𝐢. more bad than good

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒. Until all of a sudden they end up running into Stiles causing both boys to scream and Harlow having a minor panic attack.

"Oh." Stiles said.  "I think i found something."

"So did we." Harlow said. Stiles led the two to a rocky hill, and through it, a little hole in the wall. The three walked in.

"It's a coyote den." Stiles said.

"Werecoyote." Scott said.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said.

"We shouldn't be in here." Harlow said.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home- our scent's going to be everywhere." Harlow said.

"She's right." Scott said.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know..." Scott said.

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe... But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott said.

"The door's still open." Stiles said.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott said.
"This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss' league."

"And more in my dad's." Stiles said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Police cars soon arrived. Stilinski walks to the three teens.

"You sure it was her?" Stilinski asked.

"I looked her right in the eyes, and they glowed the same color, just like mine." Harlow said.

"Makes sense dad." Stiles said.

"But it wasn't a girl. It was a four-legged coyote right?" Stilinski asked.

"We'll, okay, but yeah, see that's the point, that we don't figured out yet." Stiles said.