𝐢𝐱. death keeps knocking on my door

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘. As Remembrance Day was finally here, but it was a day Harlow wished didn't exist in Beacon Hills. It just reminded her of all the people she's lost.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕." Harlow narrated. The picture comes in to see the pack scattered around as they write their letters, until the frame moved to Harlow who can be seen drawing in her journal instead of writing a letter. "𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓, 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚, 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔. 𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚." Harlow looks up from her journal watching as her friends write letters. "𝑰 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕, 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅." One by one the people put their letters into a bowl which will later be scattered throughout the cemetery.
"𝑰'𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚." Suddenly the sounds of a women screams could be heard, as Harlow and Scott jump up looking at each other before running to the scene with Stilinski and Stiles behind them. Finally getting past all the people, Harlow looks to see a man and women dead on the ground, blood all around them."𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Minutes later, the cemetery was over run with police officers and deputies. As the police covered the dead bodies with tarps, Stilinski walked towards Harlow, Scott and Stiles as they watched the scene in front of them.

"My deputies were investigating the dead bodies,and found bite marks all over their necks. It looks like they were drained of blood." Stilinski said.

"This is Myruna's doing." Harlow said.

"why would she do this, kill two innocent people." Stiles said.