𝐯𝐢. heart monitor

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄. After walking around the parking lot for awhile Scott can't remember where he parked the car.

"Damn it." Scott said.

"Really Scott you can't remember where you parked the car." Harlow said. Scott takes one more glance around before going back to the door with Harlow following him, going up to the next level.Looking around on the fourth floor, they still can't find the car. Scott and Harlow set the bags down and Scott pulled out his mother's car keys, clicking the lock button. They listened for a moment before hearing a distant beep from the level above them making Scott groan. Harlow's eyes glow blue as her and Scott pick up the bags again but a bottle of milk fell out of Scott's bag and started rolling.

"Oh, crap!" Scott said. The bottle slowly rolled back, with four holes inside it, with milk spilling out.Harlow eyes glow brighter and she growls. Scott and Harlow suddenly heard a growl. Scott runs toward Harlow to see her eyes glowing.  "Harlow come down."
Scott just looks at her before picking her up and putting her over his shoulder.

"Scott!!!!!!" Let me goooooo." Harlow said. Scott tears around the next corner, diving into the shadows behind a car. Scott puts his hand over Harlow's mouth to keep her from making anymore growl noises. Scott gazes down at Harlow's chest all too aware of the loud thumping. Closing his eyes, he tries to calm his breathing and Harlow's growling before getting up. Scott let's go of Harlow before He leaps onto the hood of a car making the alarm blare before he jumps onto another car, making it's alarm turn on as well. Harlow follows his same moves. She does front flips onto a car. They turn around the corner and ran in between two cars, taking a deep breath as all they could hear was the car alarms. That was until Scott's phone started ringing making Harlow's eyes widen.

"No. No, stop." Scott said. He takes his phone out and tries shutting it off.

"Scott turn off your phone." Harlow said.
All of the sudden, someone grabbed Scott's shoulders, pulling him up before slamming him down onto the car. Scott looked up at them wide eyed before sighing in relief when he saw it was Derek.

"You're dead." Derek said.

"Seriously Scott." Harlow said.

"What? What the hell was that?" Scott asked.

"I said I was gonna teach you guys - I didn't say when." Derek said.

"You scared the crap out of us!" Scott yelled.