𝐢𝐢𝐢. fireflies

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?" Derek asked. Scott had called Derek after Harlow and him rescued two kids from being killed by Boyd.

"Yeah, we kind of had to." Scott said.

"𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧..." Derek said.

"I know, which is why I think that we should stick together. Trust me- he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for only one people to handle. We've got to do this together." Scott said.

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Derek asked.

"Yeah... Just got to drop something off first..." Scott said. He hangs up. Then looks to see The older girl wrap her arms around his arm and to see Harlow carrying the little boy, who was sleeping after running from Boyd.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow and Scott were running with werewolf speed, heading to meet Derek at the preserve. Derek, Scott and Harlow flipped over a tree and landed in the preserve.

"Is it them?" Scott asked. They all looked at the footprints.

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." Derek said.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" Harlow asked.

"I don't know." Derek said.

"Derek... me and Harlow saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone that they find?" Scott asked.

"Everyone and anyone." Derek said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Issac, Derek, Scott and Harlow were tracking Boyd and Cora in the woods. They found Cora about to attack to girls but Issac found her and stopped her in time. Cora went to swipe at Issac but he easily knocks her down. Cora grabbed him, tossing him back into a tree making him fall to the ground. Scott and Harlow jump over him. Harlow tackles Cora onto the ground. Harlow gets up.Cora gets up and starts
growling at all of them. Cora turned as Derek stepped up and she growl at him making him roar back. Cora turned around and ran off into the woods making Derek, Isaac quickly run after her.

"Go help them." Scott said to Harlow." I'll take care of her." Harlow nods before running after Issac and Derek.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───