𝐱𝐢𝐢. lunar eclipse

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓.She sat next to Deaton and Lydia as they waited hours for the three to wake you. In that moment Scott, Stiles and Allison all jump out of the tubs take deep breaths. Making Harlow, Lydia, Isaac and Deaton jump up.

"I saw it- I know where it is." Scott said as one-by-one they scramble out of the tubs.

"We passed it there's a stump this huge tree not huge now it was cut down but big. Very big." Stiles said.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said.

"The night you were bit by Peter." Stiles said.

"I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said.

"It was me-you almost hit me" Scott said before looking at Deaton. "We can find it."  Deaton, Harlow Isaac and Lydia share looks far less hopeful.

"What?" Allison said.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac said.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton said making their eyes widen.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Harlow said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"No, dude. You're not going back to them." Stiles said.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott said,

"Does anyone else else think that sounds a lot like "deal with the Devil." Stiles said.

"Why's it matter anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said.

"He trusts you more than any of us. Tell him he's wrong." Allison said.

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require you to align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton said.

"We're supposed to trust him? The guy who calls himself Death, destroyer of worlds." Isaac said.

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could certainly use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton said. Before anyone could say anything, the sound of the front door opening interrupts them.
Following Deaton, they look out to the waiting room to see Ethan standing just behind the gate.