𝐯. one day you'll understand

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃. At Whitmore college a history class was going on.

"Behold, one of the seven, great wonders of the Ancient World. Does anyone know the name of this majestic sight?" Vardemus asked. Nobody answered as they were all tired." Come, now. Your parents spend a great deal of money, to send you to this institution. As Virgil once wrote 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained'." Nobody answers again. The teacher looks to see a girl in the front who was wearing a beanie.
"Your a new face, and judging by that unseasonable cap, plenty bold?"

"Um, the Great Pyramid of Giza, my man." The girl said.

"Ha, at least someone's been paying attention." Vardemus said." This architectural marvel was the tallest structure in the world for over 3,000 years. But for all we know about them,the pyramids remain a mystery to this day. How were they built? Why? For the sole purpose of burying the kings of Egypt, or by some higher power for a reason as yet unknown? And if we dare to consider the latter, by whom?"

"Aliens, bro." A student said, causing the class to laugh.

"To think supernatural forces or alien life do not exist, in some form or fashion is both shortsighted and deeply narcissistic.Does anyone here believe such things are possible? Or are you all taking this class simply to mock me?" Vardemus asked.

"I believe." Harlow said, causing Vardemus to look at her. She stands up from the desk as she was there for the whole lecture.

"Yes. I am quite certain you do." Vardemus said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Vardemus looked at the coffin Harlow had brought in.

"This is astounding." Vardemus said.

"Does that mean you know how to destroy it?" Harlow asked.

"Not exactly. But certain elements, Uh this writing for example, not visible to the naked eye, but scrawled in blood, in multiple languages,speaking of the gods. But the gifs of a dozen different cultures,maybe more." Vardemus said

"Look, I know you're supposed to be the expert, but gods don't exist." Harlow said.

"Nor do vampires." Vardemus said."at least as far as most people are concerned. Myths are but one discovery away from becoming our reality."