𝐢𝐯. magic bullet

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆. She jumps out of bed quietly trying to not wake up her sister or mother who was still sleeping. Harlow climbs on the roof doing a flip her feet hitting the ground. Her eyes glow blue and her fangs coming out as she runs forward turning into a wolf and running towards the howl.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow runs towards the howl seeing a women with a rifle gun.

"COME ON!!!!" The women yelled. Harlow runs off before seeing Scott in front of her. She growls making Scott turn around. His eyes widen seeing a wolf in front of him, making Harlow eyes stop glowing blue and turning back to a human, with her cloths returning on her.

"Harlow?" Scott asked.

" What's happening?" Harlow asked.

"I don't know but that's Mr.Argent." Scott said. Both werewolves hear a shot fire and they both run away as fast as they can. They stop when they get far away.

"We should head home." Harlow said. " I'll see you tomorrow." Her eyes glow blue before turning into a wolf again, running away from Scott.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Harlow, Scott, and Stiles were sitting in class as they were getting their test results back. Stiles taps Scott on the shoulder making him turn around.

"Okay, if Derek isn't the Alpha who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott said. Stiles looks at Harlow.

"What about you? Who bit you?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles I wasn't bit, I was born like this." Harlow said.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott said.

"Does Allison dad know about—" Stiles said but was cut off by Scott.

"I don't know!" Scott yelled, making everyone in class look at him. After waiting awhile for their text results, the teacher placed them on their desk. Stiles made a A, Scott made a D- and Harlow of course made a A+.

"Dude you need to study more." Stiles said.

"We'll it's not his fault, he been busy with werewolf stuff and so have I." Harlow said.