𝐢𝐯. unleashed

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐆. Harlow was standing next to Scott, as she kept asking him why he wanted her here and Scott kept telling her it's because he misses her.

"It's not gonna hurt him, is it?" Kyle asked.

"Just a little." Deaton said. He had a syringe ready." But I usually find that it's the owners who feel the most pain." He sticks the needle in and pushes the substance inside the dog." We'll we'll just check the still sample for parasites. But my guess is that he probably just ate something he shouldn't have." Scott grabs the dog and carefully sets him on the floor. Harlow saw the name tag and saw the dogs name is Bullet.

"You got a cool name." Harlow said.

"He's got two brothers at home named Beretta and Trigger. Military family." Kyle said. Scott was rubbing Bullet's stomach. Bullet whimpers." Looks like he knows who the alpha is." Making Scott, Harlow and Deaton look at him. Kyle takes Bullet and they leave.

"That was weird, also can I go home now." Harlow said.

"No, I need you." Scott said.

"You have Deaton." Harlow said.

"We'll it would be nice for extra help, I need help to close up for the night." Deaton said.

"Okay fine, only because, I like you." Harlow said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Found something." Scott said making Harlow and Deaton look at him. Deaton hands him a bottle.

"Rinse it off." Deaton said.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"Definitely poisonous, for the dog, actually for you two as well." Deaton said.

"Wolfsbane?" Harlow asked.

"Mistletoe." Deaton said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow was helping Scott close up until they heard barking outside. They walk outside and see Bullet walking up to them. Harlow picks him up. Bullet whimpers in her arms. Scott and Harlow look around and don't see Kyle anywhere and they were confused since his car was still there.