𝐯𝐢. frenemy

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄. Allison parked outside the Martin Household.

"Me and Harlow need you to promise, that you won't say anything about what just happened." Allison said.

"I promise, not to say anything about what just happened, if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydia said.

"It complicated Lydia you wouldn't understand." Harlow said.

"How about you start with, why was Derek there?" Lydia asked."where Jackson went? And what is wrong with Erica?" Harlow and Allison sigh." Oh do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?"

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other." Allison said." So it's better if you keep, what you know to yourself."

"Fine." Lydia said." I'll keep what I know about you, and your boyfriend, which is nothing....to myself." Lydia was about to get out of the car.

"Hey, he's not just my boyfriend, you get that right?" Allison asked Lydia.

"Let me go." Lydia said.

"Just for one second please try and remember." Allison said.

"Remember what?" Lydia asked.

"Remember what it feels like, all those times in school, when you see him standing down the hall and you cannot breathe until your with him." Allison said. Harlow looks at her. Harlow never felt like this with Sam."or those times in class, when you can't stop looking at clock because you know he's standing right out there waiting for you......don't you know what that feels like."

"No." Lydia said.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Allison asked." You've had boyfriends."

"None like that." Lydia said. She gets out of the car.

"Bye Allison." Harlow said getting out of the car. Harlow starts to think about what Allison is saying. She had never experienced a real love story.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow was in her bedroom, looking out of her window staring at the moon. It was so beautiful and peaceful to look at. Harlow's phone started ringing with Stiles name as the phone is. Harlow answers.

"Hello?" Harlow asked.

"Harlow you have to get here quick we're on Jackson's trail." Stiles said." And I think we're gonna need your magic to help us."