𝐢𝐢. you can't run from who you are

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐀𝐌, 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀, 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒. Deaton said that he had heard of a very powerful witch coven, that could help them in the search for Harlow.

"Okay what are we suppose to be looking for?" Malia asked.

"I don't know, Deaton said we need to be looking for the crescent moon, a coven of witches." Scott said. He looks around before getting the smell of blood.

"Scott, you smell that?" Sam asked.

"Blood." Scott said before running off, following the scent with the five teens behind him. They walked into a building, seeing the scene in front of them.

"Oh my god." Lydia said, grabbing a hold of Stiles. They looked around to see dead bodies everywhere.

"What happened here?" Kira asked. Scott glances around the room before noticing an old lady still breathing, but barely. Scott rushes and kneels next to her.

"what happened?" Scott asked.

"Myruna, she had enough strength to break free. We tried to stop her. she took Harlows body." Mary said, making Scott's eyes widen.

"Harlow, that's who we're looking for, she's our friend." Scott said.

"We know, we could sense that she died, after all we were the ones that foretold she would be most powerful creature in the world. She would either save it or destroy it, but it looks like Myruna wants her power to her advantage." Mary said. She groans in pain."you can still find her, the necklace." Mary weakly points to Harlow's necklace that laid on the floor. Scott walks over picks it up, looking at it, reminding him of Harlow before he slowly walks back to the old women. Mary weakly grabbed Scott's hand with the necklace." MUR VARA EN GARTUS SANGUINES" suddenly images of Harlow appeared in Scott's eyes.

"I found her, she's at the Beacon Hills train station." Scott said.

"The train station, it hasn't been used in over 50 years." Stiles said.

"Seems like a perfect place to hold someone prisoner." Malia said.

"You must hurry, she is in transition, into a vampire and if she doesn't eat blood in next 24 hours, she will die forever." Mary said.
"avenge what me and my sisters couldn't." and in that moment Mary closed her eyes, her last breath leaving her.