𝐢. omega

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌. She presses her lips to his. Sam rolls her over leading him to be on top. He pulls his shirt of his head and starts kissing Harlow again. Harlow breaks the kiss to take of her shirt leaving her in her bra. Harlow and Sam continue to kiss until all of the sudden a loud, high pitched scream rang through out town. Harlow breaks the kiss and yells.

"Lydia!!!!" Harlow yelled, and rolls off the bed onto the floor.

"Harlow!?" Sam asked.Harlow jumps up from the floor putting back her shirt.

"Come on Sam, Lydia could be in danger!?" Harlow said. Sam scrambles to put his shirt on. The couple race to Harlow's car and drive fast to the Hospital. In the distance on Allison's roof, half naked was Scott. He glances to notice a white car, and it was Harlow's. The loud screams was still going for another minute.

"Lydia?" Scott asked.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the hospital parking lot, Stiles jumps in behind the wheel and Scott sits up in the passenger seat as Stiles hands
him Lydia's hospital gown.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked."I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

"All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles said. Stiles clicks on the headlights to reveal Allison, Harlow and Sam making them jump. Scott rolled down his window as The three teens ran over to the passenger side.

"What are you guys doing here? Someone's gonna see us!" Scott said.

"I don't care- she's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison said.

"Yeah she is my sister, I'll do anything to save her." Harlow said.

"And I'm here to protect my girlfriend and save her sister." Sam said.

"I can find her before the cops." Harlow said." I have a stronger nose than Scott.

"How about before my father does." Allison said making Stiles' eyes widen,

"He knows?" Stiles asked and Allison nodded.

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs." Allison said.