𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. raving

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁.

"I'm gonna talk to Matt." Scott said.

"Scott wait." Harlow said, but Scott was already walking towards Matt.

"Hey Matt." Scott said. Matt turns around.

"What." Matt said.

"How much are tickets?" Scott asked.

"75." Matt said. Harlow's eyes widen as she was listening to them.

"Can I borrow some money?" Scott asked.

"Yeah how much?" Matt asked.

"75." Scott said. Harlow facepalmed. Scott walks to the back of the line. He sees the women selling the tickets. He watches her carefully. He walks back to Harlow.
"Let's go." He grabs her hand and they walk away.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Scott told Harlow they need some help, so she called Sam.

"Derek's here." Sam said. Scott goes and unlocks the front door to the animal clinic. Derek and Issac walk in.

"What's he doing here?" Scott asked, looking at Issac.

"I need him." Derek said.

"I don't trust him." Scott said.

"Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you, either." Issac said.

"And Derek really doesn't care." Derek said."Now, where's the vet? Is he gonna help us, or not?"

"That depends...Your friend, Jackson... Are we planning to kill him, or save him?" Deaton said.

"Kill him." Derek said.

"Save him." Harlow, Sam and Scott said.

"Save him." Scott said. He turned to Deaton. "Save him." Harlow walks away sneakily. She takes the Wolfsbane that she found and put it in a small container and put it in her pocket. She was gonna need it later for the master plan. She walks back to the group and stands next to Sam, who puts his arm around her. Deaton pulled out a tray with a bunch of containers with different celtic symbols on the lids. Isaac went to grab one but Derek grabbed his hand.

"Watch what you touch." Derek said.

"So, what are you, some kind of witch?" Isaac asked.

"No. I'm a veterinarian." Deaton said.and "unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."