𝐱. the overlooked

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓. She wanted to make sure she got to Derek first, before Scott, Harlow and Stiles could.

"Derek? Derek, where are you?" Jennifer asked.

"Right here." Derek said. Jennifer spins around to see Derek behind her. "Thank God." She runs and wraps her arms around him. "Something happened at the recital, at the school, okay? I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear it for any of them."

"From who?" Derek asked.

"Scott, Stiles, Harlow. They're gonna tell you things- things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Jennifer said.

"What is it?" Derek asked.

"Promise you'll listen to me." Jennifer said.

"I promise." Derek said. She kisses him, but after a few seconds she pulls away.

"They're already here, aren't they?" Jennifer asked. Scott, Stiles and Harlow step out from behind the wall.  "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Harlow said.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour- that way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." Jennifer said.

"Don't act all innocent." Harlow said.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked.

"How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this?" Jennifer asked.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?" Derek asked,

"No!" Jennifer said.

"Ask her why she almost killed Harlow and Lydia." Scott said.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that!" Jennifer asked.

"Omg drop the act, you almost killed me." Harlow said.

"What do you know?" Derek asked.

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story- And one they can't prove, by the way." Jennifer said.

"What if we can?" Scott asked. He holds up a bottle that had a powder in it.

"What is that?" Jennifer asked.