𝐱𝐢𝐢. master plan

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓. Flipping the pages of his note pad, Stilinski's hands are noticeably shaky.

"I gotta meet the medical examiner and figure out what happened with Jackson, but I've got an A-P-B out for Stiles. His Jeep's still in the parking lot, which means... Well, I don't know what that means. If he answers his phone or email or if either of you see him.." Stilinski said.

"We'll call you." Issac said.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said.

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says. Suddenly Coach walks up to them.

"McCall, we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you back on the field next season unless your grades are up." Coach said.

"I know, Coach." Scott said.

"I mean I yell and scream a lot but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but that's different. I'm just saying we..... I need you on the team. Get your grades up, okay? Get back on the team." Coach said.

"I will." Scott said. Everyone walks out of the locker room. The three of them listen for a moment as the footsteps faded,

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I think so-" Issac started to say before the sound of metal ripping off hinges cuts her off making Isaac turn around. A locker door clatters to the floor as Harlow rifles through the inside, pulling out one of Stiles' shirts, "You're going to find him by scent?"  Harlow hands him a shoe.

"We all are." Harlow said,

"Why do you guys get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked.

"Don't worry." Harlow said. She hands Scott, Stiles boxers.

"Are you serious?" Scott asked.

"Yes I am." Harlow said." But you have to admit is funny." Scott looks at her before looking over  to find Derek standing in the middle of the room.

"We need to talk." Derek says but before anyone could day anything Peter rounds the corner of the locker.

"All of us." Peter said making their eyes widen. Harlow glares at him.

"What the hell is this?" Harlow asked.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's Station." Derek said.