𝐢𝐢𝐢. ice pick

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄, 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐁 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋. Suddenly Allison kicked Scott's foot making him fall off to the mat with a groan making everyone laugh.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach said.
"Okay Wyatt, Martin, your next." Harlow and Sam start to climb,

"So I was thinking, maybe you can come over tonight." Harlow said. Sam looks at her.

"Sure, I'm free, is there a reason to why you want me to come over?" Sam asked.

"Oh just to study." Harlow said." See you at the top." Harlow starts using her werewolf speed and makes it to the top and she drops down on the mat with Sam behind her.

"All right, next two. Stilinski. Erica. Let's go!" Coach said. Stiles steps alongside Erica Reyes. While Stiles quickly climbs the rock wall, Erica slowly drags her out-of-shape body up. A moment later Stiles lands back down on the mats while everyone else looks up to Erica, pinned on the wall, not moving. "Erica? You okay? Dizzy? Is it Vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia said.

"Erica!" Coach called,

"I'm fine." Erica called back.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe." Sam said.

"Yeah, You know she's epileptic." Harlow said. Coach look at her wide-eyed before looking back up.

"Why doesn't anyone tell me these things? Erica, you're fine. Just Push off. There's a mat to catch you, I'll ease you down." Coach said. Closing her eyes, Erica finally pushes off. She swings out, hands grasping desperately for the safety line. Coach grapples with the cord, managing to ease her down before helping her out of the harness. Erica slowly turns to face the stares, some with pity in their eyes.
"That's it, Erica. Shake it off." Coach says.
Harlow was getting annoyed of the small laughs.

"It's not funny, why are you laughing, would you like it, if it was you in her place and everyone was laughing at you!" Harlow shouted for everyone to hear.
"And if I hear anyone laugh again, I'm going to take a pencil and give you all new piercings!" Harlow walks away angry.
The lights burst, Sam, Stiles, Scott and Allison looked startled.