𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. visionary

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓.

"They were there for two days. Waiting, hiding. That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us, Hide and heal." Cora said. Stiles and Harlow were standing behind her as she was telling them the story about the hale family.

"Okay, so is two days standard then? Or... are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?" Stiles asked. Cora turns around to face the two.

"Why do you care?" Cora asked.

"Why do I care? Let's see, because over the last few weeks, my best friend's tried to kill himself, his boss nearly got ritually sacrificed, a girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by alphas. I... You want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, alright? For, like, an hour!"

"Okay Stiles we get it." Harlow said.

"You think Derek can do anything about that?" Cora asked.

"Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it. Yeah." Stiles said.

"I don't know. There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when I knew him." Cora said.

"What was he like?" Harlow asked, finally entering the conversation. The three turn to the stairs hearing footsteps.

"A lot like Scott, actually. A lot like most teenagers. Unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic... Tolerable really only to other teenagers." Peter said, walking down the stairs.

"Okay, so what happened? What happened to make him change?" Harlow asked.

"Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men. A girl." Peter said.

"You're telling me some girl broke his little heart?" Stiles asked. "That's why Derek is the way he is?"

"Do you remember Derek before he was an alpha had blue eyes?" Peter asked. "Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?"

"I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing." Stiles said.

"I want to know." Harlow asked. Maybe what Peter will say will help her figure out why she has blue eyes.