I

Somewhere in Florida..

Authors POV

"You're WHAT!?" both Ian and Harry shouted in unison causing Yves to roll his eyes.

The three of them are currently resting inside their private office inside GLNK Luxury Yatch Rentals.

Yup, it is what Ian's founded business year after their graduation and became partners with Harry and Yves along the process.

They finally called it a day after hosting a big party with the VIP client hours ago when Yves suddenly announced that he's getting married.

At first, the two just shrugged it off for a sec as if the latter just spouted nonsense but the moment they realized how serious he is they were astounded by the news.

"No, no, no, my dear friend by choice. Don't you dare show us your bitch face. I'm warning you." Ian said in his stern voice that made Yves scared and his forehead beading sweat.

This tone of Ian only comes out once in a blue virgin moon, but more than enough to shiver their esophagus down through their spinal cords.

Whatever, its because he is that scary, and that's how it affects his friends.

"Geez. You better choose words correctly and extra- no.. discreet and cautious yet accurate words my dear if you still want to stay alive and make it to your so called effin wedding." Harry said almost whispering who is also getting scared

"..he even used the friend by choice card. You sure are dead meat now Ves HAHAHAHA". he added earning a glare from the latter.

Ian sighed trying to process and taking in the news. Truly, the situation ain't funny at all and Yves knows that.

Understandable.

That explains why! Just this past few weeks Ian and Harry have witnessed how suspiciously Yves suddenly blossomed, overjoyed, and never left the side of his friends and even helped them with their workloads at GLNK Luxury Yatch Rentals.

He even helped them talk with their respective clients in their interior designing job when the two is occupied with the company works. Which is really suspicious and frightening.

Knowing Yves very well with his cunning personality, bahaves like this towards his beloved friends for only three main reasons and that is whenever the latter needed something, done something, or will do something.

Don't get it wrong, it's only rare of times but if he did so, it would come to the point that his friends would just wait for his big revelation with a prayer in their minds hoping it'll be negotiable, wishing he didn't kill anybody or no gangs are after him, or whatsoever that could compromise their life.

Yes, Yves is close to that, especially when it comes to his friends and family he won't hesitate. The next thing you knew if you get on his bad side, you surely will live in a wonderful nightmare hosted by an evil, cunning, yet pretty by his Highness, the one and only, Saint Yves Gustafsson Ly.

What an evil introduction we have here. Yet, other than that he is just a cute sassy baby who loves to be loved. And you don't get to hurt his loved ones or else..

"Shut up! I'm getting terrified as I could be, thank you very much!" Yves hissed while wiping his now sweaty hands who is currently sitting at the cabins couch, more like squeezing himself as that of a puppy close to the sofa's armrest hugging both feet.

"Fck. I just want to get married for goodness sake. That bitch, if my jealousy did not took over me I won't be dealing with this terrifying situation right now. It is his fault. Ian is way more harder to deal with than my parents. Gosh, that bij I'm getting more furious just by thinking of it. If I luckily survived and get out of here alive I will make sure to castrate you using nail cutter. Mom, Dad, I wanna go home." Yves with his head down low thought, of course he wouldn't dare say it out loud, he still spare his virgin life.