XXXVII

Mew's pov

"Mom, Dad. I want to go back home to my baby. Please, take me there. Come with me." I've been at my parents house for three days already. I was kicked out of the house by my very handsome adorable hubbywife.

"You go home then. You've been a cock block to us for days, Mewie." Dad said. Should I be moved coz despite those words he still called me Mewie? Though he just whispered his second sentence to me that made me roll my eyes.

"You go back and take care of your wife. You should always be by his side, you should know better. Go home."

"Moooom~." I have no sleep at all. My mind is at home. God knows I can't sleep without my hubbywife side.

"My poor cupcake. Don't worry your back up is on their way." Mom said and as if on cue Mommy Yana and Daddy Lino came and gave me a warm hug.

"Honey, we just checked Gulfie. You can go home, you're safe." Mommy Yana said while patting my back.

"I can? Are you sure? Why?" I badly want to go home now. I'm dying.

"Yeah, he's sleeping." daddy Lino said and they all laughed.

"Daaad~." I whined.

"Come on son, we are all present. Now tell us what happened." Mom has been bothering me about it for days already. They want to know what happened.. detail by detail. They were so agitated. Their happiness is my suffering.

Flashback.

1 week ago.

We are just in our living room watching movie. My hubbywife is sitting on my lap. Our huge couch is useless. He's been so clingy lately. He want to sit on my lap always, his excuse is that his butt instantly aches if he sat somewhere else. I'm not complaining though, I love it. My little Mew love it too, in fact it's so happy.

"Baby I'll just get our food okay." I went to our kitchen to get some snacks and beers. I got him his favorite coffee crumble ice-cream and carried it on my right hand and the lasagna that made by Mommy Yana on my left. I went back to the living room only to get welcomed with my frowning baby. What did I do again?

"What are you holding? What is that disgusting smell?" he is covering his nose while glaring at me.

"What do you mean baby?" I was about to come close to him and settle the food on the table when he raise his hands motioning me to stop. I halted my steps, I am still meters away from him.

"I don't like the smell boo. Fuck.. it's making my stomach turn, throw that."

"Baby this is just your favorite coffee crumble and mom's lasagna."

"Oh..Give me my ice-cream then." As long as the food was sat on the table, Gulfie ran to I don't know where oh.. Restroom.

Of course I ran after him. I can hear him throwing up. I keep on knocking and asking to open coz he locked the door.

"Baby, are you okay?" He opened the door and I felt my heart being stabbed looking at his state. He went back in front of the sink to throw up once again. He looked at me and his eyes are wet of tears.

"Baby let's get you checked. Why didn't you tell me you're not feeling well?" I feel like a useless husband.

"No boo. I'm okay. What kind of lasagna is that though? Is it made of civet fruit?" I held his waist and hand. I guided him back to the living room.

"Baby it's just the usual lasagna we always eat. Mommy Yana's, our favorite dessert of mom since we were kids. I eat it everyday, its delectable hehe." thinking of it I wanted to eat again now.. oops he glared at me.