II

Liann's POV

Later that day..

"You okay honey? you seem off since this morning." Yves concern asked.

The three is now chillin' at the yatch's deck after their hosted event.

"I am fine. No worries." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

Harry and Yves shared a knowing look. They know something is wrong with Ian. They felt it when they met this morning when they double-check the reception for the nights event as per usual.

Since the event was one of their VIP clients, it needed full course monitor and inspection. Everything must be perfect.

The business is known for its exemplary customer service. GLNK's treat their clients as VIPs when it comes to their service.

The service and accommodations are beyond everyone's expectation. With just a word of mouth they made it on top after a year, without the need of much advertisements and promotions. The service and the yatch itself is enough, that is all what it takes. Great service. Referrals from clients-to-clients and to another, throughout the process where they built great customer retention.

It is now 9:35pm, they just finished their work. The party ended early since it is weekdays. Their client must have a work the next day.

"C'mon we are all ears." Harry said.

If all I know.. ugh this nosy bitch.

"Mom called"

"..."

"They want me home"

"Why? Did something something happened back home?" Yves asked worried

"Are they well?"

"Yeah. Mom said they just need something important to discuss with me."

"Oh, there won't be any problem then."

"I hope so. I just don't feel good about this.."

"C'mon it must be nothing, don't think much about it."

"I- .."

"We will be there then."

"Yeah, we'll go with you. But can we go after my wedding though?"

"Sure. I promise them I'll settle some things here before I get home first."

"You do that then."

"Yeah thank you" Ian said smiling at his best friends who smiled back.

Liann will forever be thankful with his bestfriends for being there with him everytime he needs them. He loves the two so much even if they act childish and stupid sometimes.

"So.. no flies ahermm I mean suitors today?" Harry asked sensing that no one seems around bugging his bestfriend who wears the best-selling looks that made him popular around the guys in Florida.

"..."

Yves and Harry paused and..

"WHATTHEFUCKINGSHIT!!!!" Yves gasped

"Déjà vu." I sighed in surrender. My friends know me so well.

"Sh*t." Harry you chicken butthole really can't say anything aside from curse huh!

I know bitch, I know. It's totally shit.

"What the hell!"

"It's ok. I'm ok. I'm already used to it." Hell yeah I am. Its not like I grown to like each one of them, hell no! I have this non-existent high of a standard. Who sets that standard? Sht.