XIV

Mew's pov

"Did I say something wrong?" He just stormed towards the vacant room and slam the door.

What happened?

Is he angry? What did I do?

I followed him and when I turned the knob it was locked.

"Gulf baby, are you angry? Let me in pls."

"..."

"Why are you angry? Baby talk to Phi pls." Great. How are we suppose to enjoy our date now?

"..."

"Open the door for Phi c'mon baby." Still no reply. Now what?

hmm..

"Baby why are you angry? So sad I plan this first special date with you. I plan to go snorkeling and enjoy the view of the ocean just the two of us while enjoying your favorite coffee crumble ice cream.. but it's fine I guess I'll just date myself alone or with the fishes and eat your coffee crumble~"

"Where?" He opened the door angrily and I almost laugh seeing his cute frowning face. *sigh* my baby kitten.

"Come here baby." I reached his hand. He isn't looking at me.

What am I gonna do with this angry kitten?

I pulled him towards the kitchen and signal him to open the fridge. His face instantly lit up with the sight.

"Wow! I have a lot here." I? No plans to share? I was the one who bought it tho.

"Yeah baby only for you." I said patting his head. How can I resist that face.

I stored 6 tub of his favorite ice cream here.

"C-can I have one?" He's giving me his charming puppy eyes.

"Not until you tell me why were you angry at Phi."

Look at him. He furrowed his brows again while crossing his arms. I thought he is done sulking?

"I promise to give you one only after you eat your lunch. Ok?"

"Fine." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I-I mean alright Phi. I'm still sulking tho." Then he stormed out of the kitchen stomping his feet.

~~☀️🌻~~

We just finished our lunch. He didn't talk to me the entire time.

Time to tame a baby.

"You can wait outside baby I'll go grab us an ice cream."

"Ok Phi." So obedient. Should I be scared now?

I grab two tubs of coffee crumble ice cream and went to him.

"Baby here." he grabbed it immediately and eat.

"So why is my baby angry at Phi?"

"I-I'm sorry." he released a long sigh.

"I just don't like your answer earlier and the way your eyes ~ argh when you talk about the owner of this place. I hate it." oh.

Oh! I wanted to chuckle but I don't want to irritate him more.

"Baby let's not talk about anything nor anyone right now. Let's enjoy our date ok?"