XXIX

Mew's pov.

I still can't believe what happened. I looked stupid that day. They said they didn't intentionally take Gulfie away from me before, and that they really plan to return. But something happened that made us separate for two decades. Now I know everything, I will just make sure to keep my boyfriend with me all the time. I can't sleep when I am not beside him anymore. This past week, both our family had a vacation to spend quality time together but most of the time they tried to stick their noses in our relationship yet they fail. We keep the stories of how we meet and after that, and our real score to ourselves. The only thing they have to know is that we are enjoying our relationship and that I will never let anyone take my Gulfie away from me anymore.

Maybe I was at fault too... maybe if I didn't drown myself with work and just ask Mom and Dad about Gulf we would have been together long before. I guess fate really enjoyed playing. If I took a moment and find my baby there before when I was at it.. ugh nevermind, what's more important is we are together now, and I am so damn happy.

Today we just got home from our three days vacation at Freedom Beach in Phuket. And not a moment I let my boyfriend out of my sight. Fear is still inside me, my anxiety can't heal overnight. I am still worried this might be all a dream. Now my anxiety is acting up again because my Gulfie is going back to Jacksonville. We talked about him staying here for good, with me. He said I am his home and wherever I am there he'll be, God knows how much I shed tears knowing we are in the same page. For me he isn't just my home, he is my life.

We just finished packing his things. At first I didn't allow him to bring his clothes since he promised he'll be back quickly, but he doesn't have much clothes left there so I let him pack. I even helped him.. with heavy heart.

"Phi please don't be sad, I just have to finish my work. I still have a pending client too. They've been waiting for my designs since last week. I promise to make it fast and return to you as soon as I could." he said.

We are currently lying on our bed in my condo. Ever since I came home he spends more time with me here. I want him by my side always, I even want to keep him in my pocket if possible. I also don't know if his parents complains about him not coming home, I am not sure. They don't ask me either. His parents is kind of clingy to him too, we are rivals with my boyfriends attention.

My back leaning on the headboard while hugging my baby while his head resting on my chest. I am rubbing his arm and patting his head trying to send my utmost imploration.

"Can I just go with you? Please let me. I think Dad can handle the company just fine. I promise I'll behave. Baby please." I feel like crying again. Fuck! Can't I just be happy straight to forever? Why do I feel like the universe is enjoying much playing with our love life? Why do we have to go through a lot just to be happy and be with each other? Is cupid really that jealous much? Damn, I am this close of hunting cupid down. I'm telling you.

He straddled me and rested our foreheads together while caressing my face. "Phi I promise this will be the last time that we'll be away from each other. Besides, I am considering Dad's suggestion. I might just bring GLNK's here in Thailand. I will handle everything about the transfer. While you.. you have to do your work too. Help your father with your company matter, don't just mope around while waiting. We can do this okay. Promise me you'll be good here. Promise me you'll be okay." Of course he knows about my separation anxiety. Now I don't know how am I going to deal with the nights coming.

"Oh come on don't say it like that." my anxiety intensified, feeling a bit melancholy of his last two sentences.

"W-what did I say?" he asked.

"You sound like you're not coming back."

~~☀️🌻~~