XX

Gulfs pov

Next morning.

I woke up from my annoying alarm. I set it up for our video call time. I immediately called Phi. Woah! He answered after two rings. Someone is excited.

"Hello! Good m-morning P'Mew." my jaw dropped when I saw him. He's wearing a white button-up, his sleeves are rolled up to his elbow showcasing his mouthwatering veins and sexy long fingers. He left his first three buttons undone. He's so damn sexy, and it's for my eyes only.

Looks like he just came home from work.

"Good evening baby." He smiled oh so lovely. Fuck me sir, with all the consent in the world.

"Hey, handsome. You just got home Phi?" Is he wearing this handsome face every day at work? The hell, there is no fucking way I'll let him go out looking hot like that again. I swear I'm going to contact the hotel not to let this hot guy out.

I chuckled looking at his flushed face when I said the second word. Well, he really is.

Instead of answering me, I saw him grab his phone and positioned it in front of him.. what is he doing? He smiled at me. If I am in front of him right now in person I might fucking faint on the spot. He grabbed something beside him and looked at the camera again.

A guitar.

Is he going to..

"Maybe it's intuition.." He started streaming his guitar slowly as he sang the first verse.

Wait. Just a sec, let me prepare my heart. Fuck.

"But some things you just don't question.."

We locked gaze with each other.

"Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant,
And there it goes,
I think I found my best friend."

He is staring straight to my eyes, deeply as he sang the lyrics gracefully. I sat still on my bed, frozen. I am feeling a lot. I am drowning. My heart is racing feeling how sincere he portrays his love in every beat of the melody coming from every strung of the guitar and his angelic voice.

"I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy but I believe.."

Heaven knows how grateful I am to Yves. I was also showered by his luck that day. He celebrated his engagement with his beloved, to whom he just reunited.. And that event led me to my hearts rightful place now. It led me to my home to where I was longing to my entire life, and its in my P'Mewies arms.

"I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life."

I feel my heart is like being tugged. Does he know? I averted my gaze to the couch where my bag is placed.

"There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces.
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home."

Our special encounter was pure coincidence and after that everything that happen between us went by smoothly. Our relationship wasn't rushed, I believe it is meant to be. After everything I heared from Aunt Lucy, I knew from that very day, it was meant to happen.

Who would have thought we just met three weeks ago after two decades, and the strong feeling of connection, longingness and love we had led us this far. Who would have thought that simple restroom encounter would change our life to this forever.

"I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy but I believe..."

Flashback

"You were very close and never wanted to be apart. That silly boy always asked your mother if he could marry you. He already claimed you even if you were still inside your mom's tummy." Aunt Lucy said.

"He marked you as his wife even before you were born." what!?

"He never left your mother's side, until she gave birth to you. He took care of you even if he still can't. That little boy acted like a grown-up taking care of his husband-to-be. They all let him."

"He was always there, beside you. He never left your side." I wasn't aware I am already crying. My teardrops are falling on the frame. I hugged it onto my chest tightly.

"He witnessed all your firsts."

"Your first laugh."

"First attempt of crawl."

"First walk."

"First wound."

"He was there every step of the way." I slumped on the bed.

My knees are trembling, I'm trying hard not to show it. Aunt Lucy sat beside me, caressing my back. I am having a hard time controlling not to break down in front of her yet she's here smiling at me. Every caress of her hand on my back is so gentle as if handling a fragile figure. I can feel her every touch saying she is beside me, and everything is alright.. even better than I thought.

"Did you know that he was your first word?" I didn't know. I shook my head and she let out a chuckle.

"Yes, young master. We were all gathered for a little picnic at your garden when all of us witnessed how you called his name."

"Meeyow."

Flashback ends.

I grabbed the thing peeking from my bag. I pulled out the photograph I've been eyeing to ever since he sang the chorus.

"I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy but I believe...

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life." He is strumming the guitar while smiling so lovely at me.

P'Mew.

You found me now P'Mew. I am here. We found each other now.

I couldn't contain my tears. My P'Mewie loves me so much.

It explains why he acts like a kid afraid of being left behind by his parents. Remembering how he clungs to me when we were at the airport breaks my heart. What happened to my P'Mew when we left 20 years ago? My heart is like being stabbed.

"Baby, remember I'm still courting you. I'm a handsome responsible suitor. Fuck distance, nothing can stop me. I miss you so much."

I am sobbing, bawling my eyes out. He grabbed the phone closer to him. His face shows how confused and concern he is looking at my messy state.

"Baby, why are you crying so hard? I didn't sang to make you cry like that. Baby shh stop please."

"I love you Phi."