VII

Author's pov

The next day @ SJ company...

Inside the COO's office, there are two young man sitting across each other. The other is sipping his coffee while watching the other who had his fingers on both sides of his temple.

2 days ago they gathered all the evidence of evil deeds and mischiefs against a branch manager at a branch in Chiang Mai. The said branch opened 3 months ago.

Someone informed them through letter about the misdeeds and infringement inside the said branch, and there they found out who was plotting to ruin and tarnish the image of their restaurant.

Franchising is not their forte, as they don't trust people's real motives are. This is the first time SJ allowed Jongcheveevat Restaurant to have a franchise, under Mew's approval. He discussed this matter to his parents though both were skeptical about it, they trust their son.

Mew explained that he knows he is taking a risk move but assures that he will take full responsibility if things go haywire.

Also, they needed to try things out to bring more excel to the business, looking forward for the benefit on both side of the party (Franchisor & Franchisee)..

But after 2 months upon opening.. the monthly reports and inventories that the said branch is submitting is least that they expected.

The business is not running well because the stardard operating procedures or the SOPs of the business wasn't performed.. and this alarms Mew and Lou.

They immediately send their private investigator to see what is happening in that franchised branch. This problem cause them to halt all the appointments with their clients who showed interest in franchising.

The investigator reported that their suspicions was correct, the letter sender is telling the truth. Something was going on inside.. and they wasted no more time and took an immediate action.

With the help of the letter sender the investigator didn't had a hard time finding the culprit.

Which leads them to this now..

"Fck that guy! Tell me Alexis, was it a bad decision approving them to franchise?" Lou calls  Mew, Alexis. Some of his friends call him Alex, while his parents call him Mew. Her mom loves to call him Mewie or Alexander Mew Suppasit III when she's mad.

"Chill cous, the franchisee isn't the one wrong here, I guess. They just had a wrong choice of a manager."

"I know dude, that manager of them will be the reason of there termination and bankruptcy. He thought we won't notice his stupidity, he ain't slick. Stupido!" Alexis smirked at that.

"Despite how itchy I am to put that man behind bars, we have to dig deeper about his motives. Proceed with the investigation, I have a hunch there is more to this. It isn't time to blow the whistle yet."

"Alright I'll just update you about the investigation. For now let's go already, I'll drive you to the airport or else you will be late. Larry is already there waiting to give your passport and luggages." Lou then motioned them both to go outside the company's parking lot and he drove off to airport.

Upon arrival, they immediately saw Larry and get Mew's things.

"Aunt is calling me nonstop." Lou said showing his phone with an incoming call from "Prettiest Aunt Jew" in display.

She knew her son will be out of the country so she bugs Lou instead.

Mew's mom and Lou's mother are actually cousins but Jongcheveevat's serve as Amirin's foster parent after her parents died in a car accident when she was in grade school. Amirin and Jewel treat each other like sisters ever since.  Their family once lived in Philippines because of business.